Thursday, August 2, 2012

Dear President Zuma



August 2, 2012

Dear President Zuma,

My name is Allan from Ottawa, Canada.  Rhinos are very cool creatures.   I am sad when the people kill the rhinos for their horns.  I feel like they are being taken away from their families.  And when they are in a zoo I think that they want to be with their families.  They need their wild spaces.


They miss their lives.  The people who kill them should stop and you are the only one to stop them.  My Dad also likes rhinos.  And I really don’t want another animal extinct.  Please help them. 


Allan, Age 10



You may email the letters directly to us at the email address below: One More Generation P.O. Box 143627 Fayetteville, GA 30214

info@onemoregeneration.org  

FOR MORE INFORMATION SEE: http://onemoregeneration.org/2012/07/20/dear-president-zuma/

No comments:

Post a Comment