The voting for the election of YOUNGO Focal Point is now open. How to do vote? Just follow the instructions below:
1. Have a look at the applications from both regions at: http://tinyurl.com/2013FPapp
2. Make your choice and then go to the online voting links below if you are an:
3. Individual, vote at: https://docs.google.com/a/youthclimate.org.uk/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dFJWXzlJejBSd3dqeHJtNkt4RjZnQUE6MQ
4. Organization and want to cast a vote, please go to: http://tinyurl.com/2013FPorg
5. Inform your colleagues, friends and other contacts about the importance of voting and choosing the best candidates. Also please remember the Voting Process below: There will be 2 voting constituencies each having 50% of the votes, with all voting taking place between Saturday 1st December 12:00 Doha time (9:00 GMT+3) to Monday 3rd December 22:00 Doha time (19:00 GMT+3). There are individual and organizations voting ! Each individual will have to identify as from a certain region; any regions underrepresented in the early stages of voting will be heavily encouraged to vote more in the later stages. Each individual and each organization will have the right to place a vote for one candidate from the Global North candidate and one candidate from the Global South. One candidate from the Global South with highest number of votes received (within the candidates from the South) and one candidate from the Global North with highest number of votes received (within the candidates from the North) will be selected as the two focal points. If you are at COP18 in Doha you can vote physically. Paper ballots will be available in the YOUNGO office in Hall 4 although we encourage the use of online voting to limit the environmental impact.