Monday, October 18, 2010

Food and Life at COP10 in Japan- by Chafic

My daily Breakfast, usually looks like this, Its pretty good considering it is included with our hotel so yeah :) its pretty good.
So far I've tried 3 different types of Wasps, Raw Jellyfish, Squid, Octopus, Flat fish, Lots of sushi and rice!
The language is one of the hardest things to coop with when in Japan, not a lot of people know english that well, and most of the restaurants don't have english translation, SOO in other words If there are no pictures for the food its a complete surprise. So yes, Its been a great and different experience.
I quiet enjoy it here, Met a lot of great delegates and youth's, plan on seeing more of the city before I leave hopefully as time between conference and sleep has been quite limited but its been a whole new experience for me and I've learned soo much within the last few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment