Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 3: WOW What a site

Today was one of those days where you are left speechless. I got to travel with the COP 10 excursions. Today I went and saw these gorgeous waterfalls (as you can see in the pictures), the water is coming down from the top of Mt. Fuji. After going to the waterfalls I got to go up to the fifth station on Mt. Fuji. Not only did I get to see some amazing things, like lava rocks, but I also got to meet some very interesting people from different countries like Madagascar, Indonesia, who are also attending the COP 10. I talked with a Youth leader today, found out the exciting things that they are working on. I am looking forward to my first Youth meeting. I can’t wait till tomorrow, I will get to visit a Shrine. (Having trouble putting up photos) Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment