The vision and targets of our work include:
· Continue to engage youth of all ages to increase their awareness and ability to act on environmental issues
· Continue to fundraise to maintain and develop our core environmental sites and projects
· We will continue to promote and support our Accord locally, nationally, and internationally
· Develop our communication network and blog (biodiversitymatters.org) to share knowledge and successes between youth groups, especially in regions not yet reached
· Celebrate our environmental heroes on our blog.
· Continue to record and share species data with local and national institutions and each other
· We commit ourselves to applying our knowledge, expertise and resources to sustain and promote biodiversity.
· We also commit to measuring the success of our joint efforts and we will report back to the CBD on an annual basis.
· Assist in the planning of the Third International Youth Symposium on Biodiversity planned for Auroville, India in 2012.