Saturday, October 16, 2010

Heading to Japan- Kirsten


So much to do and so little time! This week is bound to be crazy as I am leaving on Friday for Japan with Brooke from Roots & Shoots. I have piles of homework and too many to do list’s floating around. I am finalizing all of my paper work and packing up my fancy clothing. I am also trying to reach out to the media to get the word out: Youth are heading to COP 10 and are determined to make a difference. Today I picked all of the side events I will attend trying to get a variety of subjects; some are about the ocean, other about trees, and one on the Amazon. There are so many interesting topics all relating to biodiversity, I am excited to learn more about other organizations and what they are doing to help our earth. There is so much to do at these conferences the thought is overwhelming. However, I am thrilled to hear that there will be at least 25 youth to share this experience with me. The adventure is about to begin and none of us can wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment